Proper lighting is the perfect way to warm up your kitchen. Kitchen lighting makes accomplishing tasks such as cooking and cleaning more manageable and enjoyable. Before assessing your kitchen options, you should evaluate how much natural light your kitchen receives. From there, you can fill in the gaps with your choice of lighting. Here are our five best suggestions to upgrade your kitchen lighting.
- Ambient lighting works best by illuminating your kitchen’s specific area(s).
- This lighting sets the tone for your kitchen and effectively sets the mood.
- Ambient lighting also invokes some emotion.
- This offering is best for those active in their kitchens and preparing meals daily.
- This lighting lets users see all of the details and intricacies of their kitchen. It is also multifaceted, as it complements the backsplash in your kitchen.
- If you want to implement task lighting in your kitchen, LED options are widely popular among consumers.
- They are energy-efficient, which is always suitable for your home.
- Pendant lighting, like task lighting, often focuses on a specific area or object.
- Installation is critical because pendants should hang at a reasonable length that doesn’t obstruct views around your kitchen.
- Pendant lights are also a more affordable option.
- They can also help create more space in your kitchen.
- This lighting is popular among users with an artistic side.
- The pretty look of decorative lighting will surely enhance and manipulate the beauty of your kitchen decor.
- This lighting enables people to inject their personality and flair into their kitchen.
- Decorative lighting undoubtedly looks fantastic, but it should not be your only light source within your kitchen.
KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING FROM KENWOOD KITCHENS
Ready to get started on your next kitchen, bathroom, or closet project? Kenwood Kitchens can help. Since opening its doors in 1974, Kenwood Kitchens has made a name for itself throughout Maryland as a complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling firm.
We want our clients to get what they deserve: a quality installation with quality products at a fair price. Contact our expert planners today for a free consultation about your dream project.
Our showrooms are unparalleled, each has over a dozen full models for you to explore. With showrooms in Lutherville, Abingdon, Columbia, or Annapolis, Maryland, Kenwood Kitchens is the place for all your kitchen and bathroom needs. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at (800) 211-8394.