Bathtubs are among the most important fixtures in any bathroom. So when it comes to bathtub and shower installation, you want to make sure that the job is done right. With over 40 years of experience, homeowners in Baltimore, Lutherville, Columbia, Bel Air, Annapolis, and throughout Maryland rely on Kenwood Kitchens to beautify their bathrooms through bathtub renovation and more.
- The General Purpose Bathtub – Surrounded by walls on three sides and by either a curtain or door on the fourth, this is the type of bathtub that most people have. Though this style may be basic, you can still make it part of your bathroom remodel by refinishing it and giving it a like-new look that will shine along with the rest of the renovation work you do.
- Claw Foot Bathtub – If you’re a fan of the classics, then this style of bathtub may be suited to your tastes. Claw foot bathtubs stand freely and away from any walls. Not only do these evoke a sense of nostalgia, but the elevated position will make sure that the heat from the water won’t be taken away by cold floor tiles beneath. You can enjoy the heat of a nice, hot bath for as long as you want!
- Soaking Tub – Of the different types of bathtubs out there, a soaking tub is top choice for ultimate relaxation, with a design that allows you to immerse yourself and soak your worries away. This style’s longer, sleeker design is more ideal for a larger bathroom or master bath.
- Whirlpool Tub – Sometimes you simply want to spoil yourself, and what better way to do that than with a luxurious bathtub that encourages you to sit back and relax? Whirlpool tubs are different from other types of bathtubs in that they massage you while you relax, thanks to built-in water jets. Whether you experience periodic back pain, or simply want to the tension in your muscles caused by daily stress to go away, nothing can beat a whirlpool tub.
From widely used, cost-effective and easily cleaned acrylic, to lightweight fiberglass, your bathtub can be made up from many of the same kinds of materials as some of your other bathroom fixtures. This is an area where you can save some money on a bathtub replacement cost, by selecting a lower-priced material. The material that you end up choosing, just like the design, should be able to accommodate your needs and lifestyle, so choose carefully when making your selection. One of our customer service representatives will work with you to decide what bathtub materials are best for your needs and budget.
Additional Bathtub Features
Today’s bathtubs can incorporate a stunning variety of luxurious features, including:
- Pulsing Jets
- Aquatic Hydrotherapy Air Baths
- Chroma Therapy
- Heated Backs for Radiant Heat
- VibrAcoustic® Hydrotherapy (vibrations from music are felt through the bathtub)
If you’re ready to transform your bathroom with an elegant new bathtub, call (800) 211-8394 or contact us to speak with a representative.