The Best Kitchen Remodeling Services in Davidsonville, Maryland!
Kitchen remodeling can be a complex and daunting task. Fortunately, we offer the best kitchen remodeling services in all of Maryland. Whether you need new-look sinks or faucets, you can put your trust in us to do a magnificent job. Even with all the impressive advancements that many kitchen appliances and fixtures have made, the sink-and-faucet combination remains indispensable.
Types of Sinks and Faucets
First, it’s important to examine the different types of sinks and faucets widely available. Many of the actual differences between them are in terms of functionality and not necessarily their appearance:
- Single-handed: single-handed faucets are incredibly simple to operate. These straightforward designs are more convenient and make adjusting the water temperature a snap.
- Dual-handed: In this configuration, two separate levers control the streams of either hot or cold water. Ultimately, choosing between this or its counterpart comes down to your personal preference.
- Pull-out spray: Pull-out sprays are immensely helpful when it comes to washing the dishes. Even if you have a high-quality dishwasher, not all items can or should go inside it. The biggest thing about this style is that you must be able to retract the pull-out neck as smoothly as possible.
- Hands-free: Hands-free kitchen faucets are becoming even more popular in residential settings. They help save water since they turn off once your hands move away. Plus, they do a better job of fighting the spread of germs – doubly important when you spend a lot of time handling raw meat or seafood!
- Wall-mounted: Walls and backsplashes can also support faucets. The sink basin is situated underneath the wall-mounted faucet. This elegant design might not be a good fit for your kitchen, though.
- Bar sinks: Some faucet installations are slightly different: this mounting places the faucet on the sink. Although it is gaining popularity, this choice ultimately comes down to the plumbing and wall configurations in your current kitchen setup.
Additional Considerations to Remember
When it comes to remodeling your kitchen, some other considerations require your attention. How manageable is the reach? And even with universal design principles in mind, the spout’s height impacts accessibility and ease of use as well.
KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING FROM KENWOOD KITCHENS
Ready to get started on your next kitchen, bathroom, or home improvement project? Kenwood Kitchens can help. Since opening its doors in 1974, Kenwood Kitchens has made a name for itself throughout the Davidsonville area and the state of Maryland as a complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling firm.
We want our clients to get what they deserve: a quality installation with quality products at a fair price. Contact our expert planners today for a free consultation about your dream project.
Our showrooms are unparalleled, and each has over a dozen full models for you to explore. With showrooms located in Lutherville, Abingdon, Columbia, or Annapolis, Maryland, Kenwood Kitchens is the place for all of your kitchen and bathroom needs. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at (800) 211-8394.