Kitchen Remodeling Services in Crofton
Attention all Crofton homeowners! Are you interested in remodeling your kitchen this spring? If so, then you need the right partner to help get it done. Kitchen remodeling doesn’t need to be an obstacle when it comes to home improvement. It can be done, so let us show you what we mean!
Various Types of Sinks and Faucets
Let’s start by examining the different types of sinks and faucets that you can choose from for your remodeling project:
- Single-handle Faucet: A single handle adjusts the water temperature; this is the quickest and easiest way to install a new faucet into your kitchen sink.
- Dual-handle Faucet: The hot and cold water are controlled by separate levers. Both single and double handle faucets are equally efficient so it’s just a matter of personal preference.
- Pull-out Spray: Pull out spray faucets are even more popular these days than they used to be. Spraying bigger and heavier items, such as pots and pans is much easier when using this spray faucet.
- Hands-free: If you have seen these faucets in commercial bathrooms then you might not think they can be installed in residential settings. It’s eco-friendly, saves water, and produces less germ contamination.
- Wall-mounted: Some kitchens have wall-mounted faucets that are perhaps set into walls and backsplashes. The sink or basin is placed below and adds a sophisticated touch to your Crofton kitchen.
- Bar sink: For these sinks, the faucet is installed in a way that is different from the other types of faucets and sinks. Think about the placement of the plumbing and where the walls are. It depends on where the bar sink is – it could be mounted on a kitchen island or set in a wet bar in the basement, where a smaller kitchenette can be installed, or in an outdoor kitchen if you wish!
Two Other Factors To Consider
You must think about the reach and the height of the spout. The farther the faucet can pull away from the sink, the more versatile it can be. Think of it as using a multiple-adjustable-showerhead compared to a conventionally mounted shower head in your bathroom except on a smaller scale and in the kitchen, that’s the power of kitchen remodeling for your Crofton home. Higher arc faucets have a hard time reaching across the entire width of the sink. Buying new faucets and installing new sinks is complicated but now that you know more, it doesn’t have to be as mystifying.
It’s also important to take into account the height of the spout. Higher faucet spouts are incredibly useful, and thus, they should be on your list of kitchen remodeling changes to make. no matter the size of the workspace in your Crofton home’s kitchen and the bounds of your budget, this is one change you can’t afford to overlook. While a straighter spout is an iconic fixture of many kitchens, the question you must ask yourself is this: how functional is it, really?
For more information about kitchen remodeling costs, call (800) 211-8394 or contact us to speak with a representative.