The Greatest Kitchen Remodeling Services in Upper Falls, Maryland
All homeowners in the Upper Falls area have high expectations. This much we know, and here at Kenwood Kitchens, we promise to deliver high-quality services. Completing a beautiful kitchen remodeling project is no easy task. However, when you work with the best, you can expect spectacular results. Join us now as we seek to make this happen for you!
Consider the Layout of the Kitchen
Have you heard the term “work triangle” before? Even if you have, you might not have any clue what it is supposed to mean – and that’s okay! One of the many services that Kenwood Kitchens can provide for homeowners in Upper Falls is an explanation of kitchen remodeling terms. So what is the kitchen remodel layout, and why is it so important? We’re glad you asked! Essentially, the fridge must be located close to the food prep area, which in turn must be close to the cooking surface. Because of the way the foot traffic flows through the kitchen space, you’ve got to make sure that it isn’t too large or too small. Efficiency in each zone is the key to a successful kitchen remodeling project – beyond simply making the design more impressive, of course!
Some Other Remodeling Tips to Remember
All of that said, these are just some examples of the quandaries you are bound to encounter as you complete the transformation process. So with that in mind, we have some other remodeling tips prepared for you to take advantage of as needed:
- Make sure there is a reasonable amount of space between each element of the work triangle. The sink, refrigerator, and cooktop should be spaced out at an interval of 12-24 feet but only in a straight line.
- The sink should also be placed between two other major appliances because of how often you will need it – whether for washing produce or rinsing dishes before putting them in the dishwasher – but stay aware of where the plumbing lines go. That’s why it’s important to communicate with your contractor since they can help you out on this score.
- The fridge and oven should each get their own landing zones. While putting them together might seem sensible in the name of saving space, in reality, that is actually a bad idea. Safety needs to be your top priority.
- You’ve got to have plenty of clearance for cabinet space as well. Ten feet should suffice – this will be enough for both upper and lower cabinets. Thus, dishes and utensils will have somewhere to go besides cluttering up your countertops.
- Don’t forget about higher ceilings as well. They can make more of a difference than you might think! In the end, keep the design in mind. If you have further questions, then give us a call or drop us a line through email or our contact us page!
CONTACT KENWOOD KITCHENS TODAY!
Kenwood Kitchens is a trusted expert in Upper Falls, Maryland. Since 1974, our team has supported Upper Falls homeowners with exceptional craftsmanship and responsive customer service. We’re the best choice for attentive kitchen remodeling and quality you can trust. To learn more about our services, please contact us today!