Bathroom Remodeling For Your Home
Maryland | Baltimore | Annapolis | Columbia
Kenwood Kitchens’ design experts are here to help you bring your dream bathroom remodeling in Maryland, Baltimore, Annapolis, or Columbia to completion.
With convenient showroom locations in Lutherville, Bel Air, and Columbia, we have been serving the Baltimore and Washington regions for over 35 years to become a leader in kitchen and bath remodeling— Call now at (800) 211-8394 and let our designers start working for you today!
How Can Bathroom Remodeling Add Value To Your Home?
Bathrooms are the most frequently used but least remodeled part of the average household. Further, bathroom remodels add value to your home—in the range of 80-90% return on investment.
But beyond the economics, bathrooms are the one area of your home you are guaranteed relaxation.
Think about how much nicer your dingy bathroom would feel with a large tub, soft lighting, and a pleasing atmosphere.
Steps Toward Your Ideal Bathroom
There are a series of things to consider when you start working out your bathroom remodeling plans.
Of course, our designers will be more than happy to work with you, using their expert advice and years of experience.
Here, however, is a short list of things to consider.
- Plan it out—get an idea of motif, general layout, and overall mood of your new room. Our designers will work with you to establish what is feasible, but having some idea always gets the job done faster and creates an end goal.
- Start at the top—ceilings first, windows, walls, then hardware, sinks, and bath. You do not want to pull out all the stops on a great relaxing tub, and then be forced to stare up at a plain, boring, or stained ceiling.
- Window treatments & Lighting—people can often neglect good windows for shiny faucets. Now, faucets are important, but lighting is how you see your pretty hardware. Get an idea of your lighting needs and make sure to note where you can pull in the natural light to preserve privacy, but keep your space organic.
- Plan your accessories—but do not buy your accessories before the job is underway. Unless you are basing the room on a particular favorite painting or a set of heirloom towels, it is best not to jump the gun. You may end up changing the wall color at the last minute because it reflects weirdly in the late afternoon sun, or a plumbing issue might change your tub shape. Ultimately you want to work from the largest level of design inward toward the minutiae.
- Pick a motif—often we find clients have features they like, but are unable to narrow down a comprehensive sense of which style they really desire. It can always help out to go with a certain time and place: classic Roman, English cottage, or ultra-modern are some ideas. With that information, our designers can easily pull from many years of experience and expertise, pulling together your features into a total room that works together.
Your bathroom might just be the only private space left in most homes; a place where the worries of the world, work, and family melt away while you soak in a custom bath, turn on your warm lighting, or simply exist in a warm inviting space for a little time each day.
Contact us at (800) 211-8394 for professional bathroom remodeling today or click here to fill out our online contact form!
Go back to the Kenwood Kitchens HOMEPAGE